The year moved so quickly that we can hardly believe it’s already time to reflect and recount!
In this post, we review some of our best moments. We’ve also included a special gift to show our gratitude to you for helping us reach our milestones! To claim your gift, read all the way to the end!
Aspen Grove Studios Acquires Divi Space
As well as sharing the portfolio of Divi products across both brands, with this new structure, Divi Space would go on to receive the same level of care, attention and marketing efforts as Aspen Grove Studios.
After redesigning the Divi Space website and ironing out a few kinks, the Aspen Grove Studios team settled in and got to work!
Our New Websites
Our Product Highlights
Just in time for Black Friday 2017, we released three incredible products: two new child themes and one plugin.
- With two alternate Homepage examples,
- Countdown timers to showcase time-sensitive offers,
- Extremely feature-rich product pages,
- Custom designed sidebar for WooCommerce, and
- Custom designed Cart, Account and Checkout pages
Introducing the Aspen Grove Studios Membership
With so many changes happening to both the Aspen Grove Studios and Divi Space brands, and, with so many products all colliding into two shared portfolios, we decided to revisit our payment plans and pricing strategies.
We thought about how best to serve our customers and we felt that offering single, one-off product purchases at premium rates would not be sustainable in the long term. In order to maximise the value that we gave our customers, we decided to introduce a licensing model that would allow us to offer premium content and products at a value price.
For this, we introduced a membership, where our customers would gain access to our entire product portfolio for either as a once-off Lifetime fee or a interval payments set Annually.
With these memberships, our customers have free reign to use any number of our products in unlimited site builds, and also, gain special members-only content and exclusive releases. Instead of having to purchase various child themes and plugins as individual purchases every time, our customers can enjoy simply logging into their account and downloading any and every item when they see fit.
As well as the existing Aspen Grove Studios and Divi Space products, members would benefit from getting early, exclusive access to new release products… for life.
Find out what’s included in our membership plans and join today!
Aspen Grove Studios at WordCamp
We’re huge fans of the WordCamp conferences and in 2017 we attended WordCamp Phoenix, WordCamp Austin, WordCamp Orange County WordCamp US in Nashville.
As well as networking and meeting incredible forces in the WordPress industry, we love the WordCamps because we get to hang out with some of our favorite people in the world!
Here are some of our favorite pictures from 2017’s WordCamps!
Our Client Work
In 2017, we grew our client services side of the business by 150%! We averaged 2-4 custom websites per month and we expect that to continue to grow in 2018.
Here are a couple of highlights from 2017:
With so much talent on our team, we’re so excited to start building, crafting and creating, and seeing what 2018 will bring!
WP The Podcast Launches
Covering everything related to WordPress, web design and development, business and more, WP The Podcast episodes release daily, in short, sweet 10 minute long installments.
What’s To Come In 2018
To make sure that your 2018 is productive, profitable and down-right awesome, we’re committing to release 4 new plugins (1 per quarter) and 8 new child themes (2 per quarter) over the course of the upcoming year! If you’re excited about our new releases, sign up to become a member and you’ll get access to our full portfolio of WordPress, Divi and Extra products and resources to use in your web projects!
A few highlights that are just around the corner include:
- Launching Version 2.0 of the Divi Space CSS course, Transforming Divi with CSS and JQuery, in the first quarter of 2018.
- Launching a second online course in conjunction with Tim Strifler of Divi Life, that’ll cover exactly how to run a successful WordPress business, from building WordPress websites to managing all of the business aspects including sales, marketing, contracts and more.
- Attending WC Phoenix, WCUS Nashville and probably a few others, as well as contributing to WordCamp Phoenix as sponsors and organizers, and having our very own David Blackmon speak at WordCamp Phoenix!
- Relaunching the all-new, Divi Demo Zone.
- Acquiring another WordPress company in the first quarter of 2018, and adding an additional 18 products to our portfolio
- Starting some exciting projects with key players in the WordPress industry (stay tuned for more info)!
- Releasing even more amazing WordPress, Divi and Extra child themes, plugins, layout packs, Divi Demo Zone designs and more.
As mentioned earlier, we want to extend a huge thank you to you, our customers, our followers, our friends, and would like to offer you a 10% coupon code that can be used in our store.
To claim the discount, simply enter GREATSTART2018 at checkout. The coupon is valid until the 31st of January 2018.
Thanks for reading!