If you’re a Divi user and are interested in improving your web design skills, then this guide/ebook is for you. The Divi CSS and Child Theme Guide provides a guide to the CSS selectors used in the Divi theme framework.
One of the most common CSS-related queries we see in various online forums and in the Divi community groups is the targeting of the elements that make up Divi’s modules. The Divi CSS and Child Theme Guide from WP Zone will help you understand the various elements of each module and show you how to isolate and customize them to fit your overall web design aesthetic.
This guide covers:
- What CSS is and why you should learn it
- What a child theme is and why it should be used in your web development process
- A thorough guide to working with Divi child themes
- Various ways that you can add custom CSS to your Divi website
- CSS selectors and how to target elements
- Divi-specific CSS selectors
- How to test and troubleshoot CSS changes
- CSS resources for further learning
Stephen James is a UK based web developer whose name is synonymous with Divi. An early adopter of ‘Divi as a framework’, his easy to follow tutorials and Divi extensions have saved thousands of designers from hours of pain.
Lisa-Robyn Keown is a copywriter and brand strategist from Cape Town, South Africa. She specializes in writing Divi, WordPress and web design related content.
About WP Zone
With years of WordPress design and development expertise, WP Zone, formerly Divi Space, helps Divi website creators achieve their online branding and communication goals. Boasting a growing portfolio of premium products, WP Zone offers expertly written plugins for Divi, WordPress and WooCommerce, child themes for both the Divi and Extra themes, and online courses created to help Divi users advance both their development skills and business acumen.