Divi Module Creator
Take your Divi development skills to new heights,
learn how to build custom modules for the Divi framework
Watch the Video
October 1, 2018
Advance Your Career
Build Custom Modules for Web Projects
Advance Your Career in 18 Hours
No Knowledge of Programming Languages Required
Private Facebook Support Group
We’ll also be holding regular webinars to extend and build upon the principles being taught in the lessons.
It’s time to start investing in yourself
Split over 18 hours, learn how to build custom Divi modules through a collection of engaging video lessons
Test your progress with a number of quizzes and enjoy projects of building two custom Divi modules
Join peer students and communicate directly with the course facilitator and the support team in a private Facebook group
Once the course is completed, gain exclusive access to a set of over twenty module templates to kickstart your Divi development
You will get a Divi Module Developer’s Certification!
It is assumed that students have no previous knowledge of Divi module development. With this, to ensure that you absorb the course material as efficiently as possible, each video lesson is incredibly detailed, with each concept, step and process thoroughly explained by the course facilitator. Each stage of the module development process has been broken down to its smallest part and demonstrated multiple times. If you fall behind or have difficulty understanding a concept or step, our tried and tested student support model will get you back on track.
Divi Modules In Depth
Learn how the Divi Modules work, how they are rendered on the front end and how you can use dozens of predefined settings fields to create truly customizable, user-friendly design tools for yourself, clients and customers.
Fundamental Frontend Developer Skills
From setting up local WordPress installs and using the command line to install packages and dependencies, to using integrated development environments to improve build times, learn the fundamentals of efficient front-end development.
Through hands-on demonstrations, you’ll learn React JS as well as how to use JSX, a preprocessor language that makes developing in React both fast and intuitive.
By the end of the course, you will have built your own custom Divi module.
Course Introduction & Setting Up a Development Environment
- In Part 1, you’ll be introduced to the course material. You’ll be taught how to set up a Divi development environment, and also, how to install all of the necessary software to prepare for module development.
- Also in Part 1, we’ll take an extensive look at what powers the Create Divi Extension Utility and create development blueprints that’ll help us speed up custom module creation going forward.
Divi Module Settings and Fields Explained
- In Part 2 you’ll be exposed to the process of building modules. You’ll learn how to use all of the field setting available within a Divi module, how to test your changes and how to compile code once completed.
- In this section of the course, you’ll learn how the modules function, such as how you can enable media uploadsin a module, create conditional fields that only show up if another option is enabled, and more.
First Practical, Building Your First Module
- In Part 3 we’re going to move beyond the Creadmc_te Divi Extension template and create our first custom Divi module. In this section, you’ll see the Divi module development process from start to finish. You’ll also be taught how to navigate through any issues that may arise.
- The Create Divi Extension is not without its bugs, so in the section, we’ll focus on how to troubleshoot and overcome bugs should you find them. We’ll also discuss what the best practices are for reporting those bugs to ensure that the create-divi-extension is always improving.
Second Practical, Advanced & Dynamic Modules
- In Part 4, we’re going to create another Divi module, but this time we’re going to go a little more in depth. We’re going to incorporate some of the more complex field options, as well as conditional logic and dynamic content.
- Also in Part 4, we’ll take a look at the bonus resources that we’ve put together to enable you to speed up module development post-course.
An early adopter of ‘Divi as a framework’, his easy to follow tutorials and Divi extensions have saved thousands of designers from hours of pain.
The Divi Module Creators Course is a successor to his wildly popular “Transforming Divi With CSS & jQuery Course”, which had over 700 students and received rave reviews. SJ has proven time and time again that he has both a talent and love of passing his knowledge on to other aspiring Divi Developers and it definitely shows in his teachings.
Hurry Up! Only
to join the Divi Module Creators Course
Divi Module Creators Course
- Become a Divi Module Creator